Improving Human Security for Vulnerable Communities in Southwest Serbia
What is the project about
This project will create jobs that will generate household income, secure access to public and social services, and promote community cohesion which will collectively enhance and strengthen human security in southwest Serbia. It will set the ground for a widespread behavioral change and for increased citizen’s engagement in community related matters.
- Income Generation and Employment for targeted populations improved
- Disenfranchised groups in Sandzak are in better position to enjoy their human rights and develop human potentials
- Access to Social and Public Services improved
- Diffusion and Adoption of the Human Security Concept
Who Finances it?
|UN Human Security Trust Fund||1,259,246||USD|
- 15 Oct 2012 - 14 Oct 2014
- Focus Area
- Social Inclusion
- Project Manager
- Mr. Mirsad Jusufovic
- Office for Sustainable Development of Underdeveloped Areas
City of Novi Pazar