Using Biomass to Produce Energy - Road to a More Successful BusinessSep 30, 2016
The conference Using Biomass to Produce Energy - Road to a More Successful Business is taking place during the International Energy Fair, at the Festive Room in the Head Office of the Belgrade Fair, 14 Bulevar Vojvode Mišića St. Belgrade, on October 13, at 10 am. The conference is organized by UNDP, Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Belgrade and Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia and supported by the Ministry of Mining and Energy.
The speakers will talk about developments in the biomass markets in Serbia, opportunities for using biomass in businesses as well as achievements and the upcoming activities within the project entitled Reducing Barriers to Accelerate the Development of Biomass Markets in Serbia, financed by Global Environment Fund Truste and implemented by UNDP, Ministry of Mining and Energy, Ministry of Agriculture and Environmental Protection in the Republic of Serbia.
- Mr. Miloš Banjac, Ministry of Mining and Energy in the Republic of Serbia
- Ms. Maja Matejić, UNDP Serbia
- Mr. Ljubinko Savić, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia
- Mr. Artur Bobovnicky, Slovak Innovation and Energy Agency (SIEA)
- Mr. Aleksandar Antić, Minister of Mining and Energy in the Republic of Serbia
- Mr. Branislav Nedimović, Minister of Agricuture and Environmental Protection in the Republic of Serbia
- Mr. Marko Čadež, President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia
- H.E. Dagmar Repčekova, Ambassador of the Slovak Republic in Belgrade
- Ms. Irena Vojáčková-Sollorano, UN Resident Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative in Serbia
- Danka Selić, General Manager of the Belgrade Fair
For more information, please contact Stevan Vujasinović (UNDP) at 011 4155 310 or by email at email@example.com