Public call for support to local self-government units to introduce energy management system and to use locally available biomass for energy productionAug 16, 2017
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is announcing the Public Call for support to local self-government units in Serbia to introduce the Energy Management System and to use locally available biomass for energy generation.
All municipalities and city municipalities with population between 20,000 and 40,000 inhabitants have the right to apply.
The scope of the Public Call is providing technical assistance for:
- Preparing of the annual report on achieving the energy savings targets for (units of „Rulebook on the Format of Annual Reports on Achieving the Energy Savings Targets“ („The Official Gazette of RS”, No. 32/16 of 30.03.2016 which came into effect as of 07.04.2016) for the years 2016 and 2017;
- Drafting of the energy efficiency programs for units of LSG in accordance with the Law on Efficient use of Energy („The Official Gazette of RS”, No. 25/13) with sub-programmes analysing the available potential and use of biomass for energy purposes in the territories of units of LSG;
- Training of energy management information system (EMIS) end-users in public buildings, in competence of units of to use and enter data into the EMIS;
- Elaborating the inventory of boilers in public buildings, in competence of units of LSG;
- Training on project financing for generation of energy from biomass in agricultural holdings (with special focus on mechanisms defined within the Instruments for Pre-Accession Assistance for Rural Development – IPARD for 2014-2020);
- Training on energy crops plantations
Applications with complete documentation shall be submitted in a sealed envelope with the following indication:
Application under the UNDP Public Call – Energy Portfolio PC 1/17 – DO NOT OPEN“ („Prijava na Javni poziv UNDP - Portfolio energetika JP 1/17 – NE OTVARATI“)
To the following address:
Program Ujedinjenih nacija za razvoj
Bulevar Zorana Đinđića 64
The full name and address of the applicant shall be stated on the back of the envelope.
The deadline for the submission of applications shall be by 18 September 2017, until 16:00 hours.
Applications received at the above address until 16:00 hours of the last day of the deadline, irrespective of the manner of delivery, shall be considered timely applications.
Information regarding the Public Call can be requested at the following address: email@example.com