About the Project:
Serbia, as an EU candidate-country, has a key goal of joining the EU and its single (digital) market. To achieve this vision, it is necessary to strengthen the capacities of Serbian economy and administration. Digital transformation is high on government's agenda and Serbia is aiming to rapidy deploy costeffective, secure and citizen-centric e-services and coordinate implementation of ICT policies. The goal of the project is to prepare and support Serbian public administration and the economy for digital transformation, enabling the Government of Serbia to provide by 2020 more transparency and accountable digital services that meet the expectations of citizens and the needs of the economy.
· Effective coordination and implementation of the government’s digital strategy by strengthened Office for IT and e- Government;
· Established ICT platforms for provision of userfocused, accessible and inclusivee services;
· Improved e-services based on user feedback and engagement with key stakeholders;
· Supported growth of the IT, innovative and creative industries in line with goverment agendas;
· Improved ICT infrastructure to support digital transformation of the public administration/ Supportto the large scale infrastuctural projects in the area of of e-goverment of the Government Data Centre/Disaster Recovery Facility.
Download a short summary of the project.