About the Project:
The project supports skills development and employment of 30 young Roma within local-level institutions to develop, implement and monitor Roma inclusion policies at the local level. Project focus:
- To influence social and political processes related to the Roma inclusion in the municipalities where they live;
- Work with local authorities to increase their commitment towards Roma Inclusion by facilitating Roma employment within local institutions (Centers for Social Work, Local Economic Development Offices, Trustee Offices for refugees and displaced persons, National Employment Service branch offices, etc.);
- To advocate for the interests of Roma community at the local level, by working together with various stakeholders to achieve more sustainable results.
- 30 selected young Roma increased their knowledge on human rights, discrimination, legally invisible people, stateless persons, internaly displaced persons and returnees; vulnerable group rights (access to social welfare, employment, education);
- Improved functioning of the local mechanisms for social inclusion;
- Improved functioning of the local mechanisms for Roma inclusion.
Download a short summary of the project.